You are an investor? Begin to cooperate with Russia

Nowadays, when Poland became member of European Union, a lot of things had modify. We are have a chance to labor outside our borders or often to offer our products without any special papers.

But unfortunately, Eastern Europe is filled with plenty of various articles, so it is more difficult to sell ours. That is why, you must to start in Russia.

The only aspect you need to take care of in there is GOST R certificate. This country isn't a part of EU, and probably will never be. But on the other hand, it is somehow wealthy, and it citizens needs plenty of different products. That is why, plenty of Polish investors are interested in dealing with Russian buyer, cause it isn't so difficult as you may thing. Cause GOST R is a paper which you can get very easy. Not each single article need to have it - it's required just for food and drugs. But even when you are manufacturing some machines, you should try to get it, cause Russian customers trust it a lot, and they won't buy a product without it -

gost r

You have two possible ways to have Russian GOST. First is to do it on your own. You need to ask special commission in that country to start testing your goods, of course everything need to be sponsored from your own pocket. It is long way, so you shoul leave it to the professionals. Cause in Poland, you'll be able to localize plenty of agencies, which are laboring in Russian GOST field. They know exactly what to do, so entire process should be much easier. They aren't very costly, so you may even save some money on them, cause everything should be much quicker, so you earn a lot of time - russian gosts.

When you like to sell many of your goods outside our borders, you should start in Russia.

You only have to be aware to get GOST R certificate, it'll help you to distribute each good. To get it, you should arrange dedicate firm, which is skilLED in this field.